Wanted to try something different and see about emulating Victo Ngai’s style. I didn’t quite get it but it was a bunch of fun to do this!
Did this while listening to this song over and over again; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoZr25AuByY
- ivvin likes this
- endpool likes this
- let-s-dothemath likes this
- spookidyann reblogged this from 26381
- 26381 reblogged this from spookyknobs
- spookyknobs reblogged this from jmfenner91
- ashtonjordan reblogged this from jmfenner91
- chloroflexi reblogged this from jmfenner91
- inkabiscube said: love the combination of flat surfaces and the depth in it all.
- inkabiscube likes this
- jackthejackrabbit likes this
- jmfenner91 posted this